Friday, July 26, 2013

Macau, Shawn and I

It was Air Asia's fault again, Shawn accidentally bought 2 flight tickets to Macau few months back because they were dirt cheap.
I was lucky because Shawn decided to sponsor everything, including my shopping...yay!!! 
that's because i told him i'm not going because i can't afford it, i am super broke now...

ok, it was a trick.

Anyway, it was really fun because both of us needed a short break real badly, and this came in just right. 

DSC_4952_Fotor

so, what have i done in Macau?

DSC_4954

I ate egg tarts, lots of it.
It's so nice, i think they glaze the top with brown sugar, yummilicious

 DSC_4870

I went to Senado Square

DSC_4894

I was amused by funny hydrant

DSC_4804_Fotor

DSC_4782_Fotor

Went to Venetian every night! and bought Roberto..

DSC_4924

Visited the Macau Museum..

DSC_4893

Bought lemon coke and scrolled around the old town..

DSC_4731

Noms Hardrock dinner 2 nights in a row...i wonder why

DSC_4874

Took pictures with beautiful heritage buildings!

That's all for Macau, we didn't do much sight seeing because the weather was burning hot.
It would be perfect if we've gone there in winter

1 comment:

YT said...

So nice, got sponsor...

Bleah. Sleepy.

Macau is fun.

My comment is random.

Bye~