Saturday, March 31, 2012

Turning 28

Time flies so freaking fast, in a blink of eye, I'm 28 already but deep inside my heart, i always wanted to be my mom's little girl. Growing up means more responsibility, and i had more because i lived away from home. Once in awhile, i get homesick but that was alright, I'm used to it already.

Time is miraculous, i still remember when i was 8, Sheena and I were playing fashion show with my mom's clothes outside our old house, and the next thing we know, we are now living in separate cities. I miss those old days..

Anyway, back to my birthday celebration. I'm always so blessed with good people around me, my family, my friends and my grumpy old man. They took effort to make my birthday meaningful and lots of gifts.

coach_madison

GOM old man got me a Coach gathered leather madison in bone colour, I'm so in love with it. He didn't choose the bag of course, i got it from US from a friend and he paid for it, haha! speaking about practicality ..

 IMG02087-20120222-2057

Gom brought me to eat chinese on my Birthday, nothing special but i love the effort he'd put in, afterall Chinese is my favourite food.

IMG-20120222-00298 IMG-20120225-00301

We went for a drink at  Brussel Beer after dinner and had a slice of cake for each of us. His birthday was 2 days before mine, so we sort of celebrated together.

We also spent an weekend in Genting, the weather was great, food was awsome (he knows i always love buffet over fine dinning).

IMG02131-20120226-0924

Had birthday breakfast at Genting Hotel.

IMG-20120225-00302
*sorry for the horrible picture quality, i didn't bring camera, so we relied on our stupid camera phone.

I feel so blessed to have him. My birthday celebration was simple but it touches my heart for the amount of effort he'd put in, considering that he seldom do things like this :)

feb_86

On the other hand, my honey E-ting also put in quite a bit of time to choose my birthday pressie, and usually my pressie were bought overseas, weird little girl, she only shops outside Malaysia. This year, she got me 2 pressie, one is a dancing Sully from HongKong Disneyland and the other is a pair of killing heels from Charles and Keith Singapore.

feb_92feb_91

He looks so innocent right? when he dances, i laughed my lungs out, super cute.

feb_85feb_89

..and its so fluffy i want to hug him to bed everynight..

IMG01931-20120128-1040

I made her wrapped my pressie, because birthday pressie supposed to be wrapped isn't it? all she does was to taped  the opening of the plastic bag..wtf

killer

Hun bought the exact same pair of heels for herself, couple heels konon..haha! i love the colour, i've always wanted a coffee/nude heels and this is perfect.

killeronfeet,jpg

these are super high but surprisingly very stable. Thank you hun..i love her :)

tod's_shoes

Sheena recently went to Philadelphia/New york for holidays, and she got me a pairs of Tod's leather loafers

tod's_top

look at those cute red leather bows

feb_119

and thier signature little rubber studs. Thank you sister! i love them :)

IMG02078-20120222-1851

This year was special, bestie bought me pressie and had it posted to me right before my birthday.

wristlet

it was a Couch wristlet. I super love the turquoise tag and the lining inside, mataches with my Madison.

IMG02092-20120222-2340

she also attached a hand written note along with the package. I'm so happie :)

besides all these fabulous gifts, my colleagues treated me birthday lunchs too, and Daddy gave me cash as pressie, hehehe! 

I have to admit that February is my favourite month! because Chinese New Year, Valentine's day, Daddy's birthday, Sheena's birthday, GOM's birthday and my birthday are in February, so much celebrations!


4 comments:

YT said...

What an overdue post =.=

GIMME THE TOD'S!!!

Stephanie meiyu said...

shut up, u don't like them anyway, hehe!

Celine Classic Bags said...

Over 60% Off Within Celine Handbags. Investing in economical Celine luggage sale made on the internet, any Celine Bags Outlet website could is one of acceptable selection. This website delivers sorts of Celine luggage available largely reduced price, that also includes Celine Cabas Bags, Celine Boston Bags and also Celine Classic Bags .Safe Hunting, Speedy Distribution As well as Our Greatest Customer Care Could Make You Possess Fine Looking Time period. In this case Has To Be Your Best Shop To Purchase Celine Handbags.Celine Factory Outlet site: http://www.salecelinebags.com.

Claire said...

Hi, I really love your coach bag and want to buy one. Can you tell me where you bought it? Thank you so much!