Friday, April 06, 2012

Things i do when i have too much free time at work

I hope none of my colleagues found out my blog, i actually removed my blog address from facebook before i write this post, haha!

Yes, i polyvore at work, it helps me to destress. Not that i'm stressful at work, sometimes when i need a break and polyvore makes me happy.

comfortable
I super love the olive green flats.

Chloe Paraty

very much my style, except that i only own 1 pair of black jeans and i hardly wear them.


Gold Coast Theme park -DAY2


i wore something like to DreamWorld Goldcoast, exept that my sweater is white not navy blue.


leisure sunday

Multi-purposed bucket brown leather bag, from Fossil, so nice but too heavy.Blue cardi with red buttons are so cute.

Friday night out

i was searching hi and lo for that pale pink rubber sandles from Coach, couldn't find them in any Coach in Malaysia :( 


No comments: