Thursday, April 05, 2012

Diet Diary - Day 5

Thursday -5th April

breakfast :nescafe white coffee + oatmeal raisin biscuits
lunch : kuey teow soup +vege
dinner : melon soup + oats with raisin & green apple
supper : -
snacks : papaya

exercise :badminton

I've learned that the white coffee i've been consuming every morning contains creamer which is very fattening and  unhealthy. I've always wanted to stop drinking coffee but it's hard to completely remove coffee from my diet, therefore i've decided to do it slowly. First, i'll stop taking creamer and then switch to coffee free diet. 

meanwhile, i've been reading about The master cleanse detox diet. I'm desperately in need to detox my body, because cutting out meat from my diet isn't helping on my constipation problem, i'm not sure why.

Master cleanse diet is a 10 days program and it basically means not taking solid food but lemonade for 10 days. It is believed to help flushes out all the toxin we've been accumulating in our body for years. I hope this will work for me, i need to carefully lay out my plan because once the program starts, it has to last for at least 10 days. 

wish me luck.

No comments: