It's the time of the year again, 2012 resolution.
I don't have the habit to jot down my new year's resolution, i usually keep them in my head and never properly lay them down in a piece of paper. This year, I've decided to do so, just to see by the end of 2012, have i achieve most of them.
so here it goes....
In year 2012, I want to..
1. Eat fruits everyday or at least make it a habit to eat regularly.
2. Loose weight, i'm currently 52kg, i'm targeting to loose about 4kg.
3. Read 5 books, about 1 book every 2.4 months.
4. Stop complaining about GOM, try to be less demanding.
5. shop less, only go shopping once every 3 months. Stop buying nonsense, unless things.
I know i have too many bad habits to get rid off, but baby steps, I don't want to rush into everything and stress up myself.
For 2012, these should be good, and it's not easy!! Especially number 5.