Monday, August 15, 2011

I can't stop thinking about Sufers Paradise

I just got back from a superb vacation, thought it was a pretty short one, only 4 days but I'd had a really good time! (partially i am a freak for theme parks).

I just got back from GoldCoast a few weeks ago!!!!

goldcoast_resized_267

I was only gone for a week and work had been piling up like crazy! Not just mine, but Shawn's as well, both of us has been spending day and night trying to set everything on par again ...*tsk tsk* not too good.

I know I've promised myself to update my trip to China and Taipei but I AM SO LAZY! i shall blame Facebook for it!

1 comment:

ericyoong said...

i guess you came back from Aus on the same date with me as i back from Bali on 30 Jul, i met Tiah and Chuen ley at LCCT ..... we are at the same flight back to Penang from LCCT.