Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New dresses

I can't deny that shopping is the best retail therapy for depression and loneliness! I been buying so many dresses and I never get a chance to wear them. It's terrible, I bought not only dresses, but also 2 pairs of heels and a pair of flats and blah blah blah....

shopping2011_10shopping2011_12shopping2011_20

1. bought the 1st one online - RM49
2. cotton-on 1st avenue -RM69
3. cotton-on 1st avenue -RM69

I noticed that my recent buys are all in black-grey-dull colours. my new heels are in black, flats are in black too!

3 comments:

YT said...

U... U... U... Shopaholic! Like the first dress :)

lauren said...

cute! browsing through blogs and seeing this makes me really want to go shopping... i'll have to scrounge up some money for tomorrow=)

LIli said...

Christian Louboutin outlet
Our online store is selling variety of 2011 new style Christian Louboutin high heel shoes, competitive price, reliable quality, the most important thing is that we are top-rated seller in this domain, welcome you to have a purchase.