Sunday, December 05, 2010

Moved again

I know it's terrible, in 3 years and I've moved 4th time already. The worse thing is that i have tons of things and a normal car is unable to fit in all. Every time i move to a new place, i will need to hire lorry services and at least 2 person to help me.

Last year, i terrified Sim with the amount of things i have and he warned me not to move house in at least a year's time. This year, Jeewei said the same thing, LOL! I can't help it, u can't blame me for having so much things, i don't go home often and i have all my things here in penang with me.

Anyway, packing and unpacking was quite fast and smooth, thats because I've been repeating this so many time already.

Here's a picture of my old place, it was quite warm and dark at times. But i guess the main reason i dislike the place is the neightbourhood, too noisy and messy.

DSC_0208

and my new room...

DSC_0210

I'm so in love with the windows and the amount of sunlight i get in the day time. It's always very windy, there was one night it was so windy that i slept without the fan and it's still super cold.

DSC_0212

I didn't bring in any furnitures but my craft table and the shelf.

DSC_0213

I also love the fact that i can doze off in my bed while watching TV.

DSC_0216

The living hall, and it's equally windy, a lot of times, we don't have to on the fan.

DSC_0217

The dining area..

DSC_0215

So, i guess thats about it! I forgot to take pictures of the kitchen and the bathrooms but hack, i'm too lazy to transfer pictures again..

Do you know that I've change to BlackBerry Bold 9700? super cool phone and i can BBM or Whatsapp my friends anytime ..i'm hooked!

4 comments:

YT said...

I like the room and the red covers... :) Looks like a nice cozy place. Enjoy it :)

Stephanie meiyu said...

yes, it's cozy to the max!! come to my place one day, we do polymerclay

EstherLee said...

Hello Steph!
Long time not seeing you blog :)
Very nice + comfy bedroom..
I see my bedroom oso no mood T.T

Jerine said...

In 3 years I moved 7 times, 3 different countries. I think I'm worse than you.