Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back in Action!

I have so much things to tell, but i never knew how to start. My life has been changing ever since the major broke up, for better or worse, I'm not sure because i can't tell.

At least, one thing for sure. I've became more rational, towards everything; my work, my friends and my life.

To my friends, May, Kiahling and Jen Jen. You had borrowed me your ears, made my lonely nights, happening.

DSC_0401

To the prawn, you're special the way you are.

DSC_0350

2 comments:

YT said...

... and u completely forgot about me *sulked*

Haha, joking lar. Anyway, glad to see that u've picked urself up and has learnt a lot along the way.

:) May u be always happier than yesterday!

Stephanie meiyu said...

i never forgot about u, you will have another dedicated post , haha!

of course i will be happier than yesterday if today u buy me Burberry wallet!