Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Ten reasons why steph needs an iMAC

This post is dedicated to my daddy, hahaha!

I almost threw my Macbook out of my window yesterday night while i was trying to edit videos. I still love my Macbook alot, simply because she is in pearl white colour and still very sleek looking, I was with her for years and Im getting to realised that she is getting old and freaking slow!
When i tried to fully utilized her, she decided to not respond to me most of the time or responded on the next day. Syndrome for Alzheimer?
So here goes, TEN REASON WHY STEPH NEEDS an iMAC

1. My Macbook is aging
2. I need a bigger screen for movies and dramas
3. Easy installations - I'm a sotong in computer
4. Minimum wiring - I will get tangled and fall down
5. Not enough memory for photos/videos editting
6. It's white - more like offwhite, but still white!
7. It's super enviromental friendly - good power efficiency and less toxins
8. Comes with the smartest mouse ever
9. I'm so used to Mac OS now that I dislike Windows 7
10. Simple and sleek design

8 comments:

YT said...

Reasons accepted!

Go buy lar! Hahahaha...

Stephanie meiyu said...

but i also hundreds of reasons why i still with my macbook..

Stephanie meiyu said...

but i also hundreds of reasons why i still with my macbook..

Candice said...

well you just trade in your macbook and get yourself a new mbp. :) mbp has more features which macbook doesnt have ie multitouch trackpad, longer battery life, led backlit, aluminium unibody etc. you cant carry around with your imac. cons cons ah. unless you want white one... :D

Stephanie meiyu said...

candice, what is MBP?

Candice said...

MBP == MacBook Pro :) You should really consider it. :)

Vin Lim said...

So has it work for you? Your dad buy the idea? lol

narrowband said...

Get an Ipad:p