Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The price to pay when you don't wear sunblock

Sunburn ,of course!

I have really bad sunburn on both my shoulders because I wore a shorts and spaghetti strips and cycling under the afternoon sun.

see!

IMG_6450

Comparison with liwei's. They called this Steph's invisible spaghetti strips..

IMG_6453

It was freaking painful ok! and i totolly forgot that I have a wedding reception to attend this coming weekend and I happily sunburned myself..

I need to wear a tube dress for that..now i will have an invisible bra strips *cry*
the last time i had a sunburn was when I went skiing in Korea, it was on my face because i wrapped myself with super thick jackets but the face. I stayed home for days because i looked like an old lady.

DSC_1114
Aiken (feet) - Nivea whitening (arms & back) - Aloevera (shoulders) - skinfood handbutter (palms) - Avene spring water ( shoulder & arms & face)

These are my daily treatments, I feel like I'm already soaking myself into lotions and it still didn't help much, my shoulders are still painful.

IMG_6537

Hui and Liwei are still fair and pretty because they didn't cycle under the hot burning sun from Cenang beach to airport and then from airport back to Cenang beach..

now, who's stupid idea was that? Sim loh!!

anyway, though it was stupid and I had a price to pay, it was an experience that I will never forget, it was quite fun ..

8 comments:

YT said...

Bikini babes! Walau-eh!

Nehmind lar, still sui lar... Sunburn is sexy!

Stephanie meiyu said...

YT, sunburn is sexy only if my whole body is burnt, not like this, hahaa!!

Ciyou said...

Try apply thick thick aloe vera gel on your sun burn area when u are at home.

I was partly sunburn like this when I was at Taiwan....

Stephanie meiyu said...

Hi Ciyou,

it's not painful anymore but it's turning black, ugly!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/