Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The feeling of missing someone is bad, especially when you wake up in the morning knowing she is not around anymore. How to start a day when your heart is so heavy?

If there's Gennie in the bottle, I wish I will never have the feeling of missing someone, it's terrible. It's even worst when you're missing her badly but you can't tell her. And only if i can cry myself to bed every night, I won't feel this bad, but I am so numb that I am not sad neither can i cry, I am just missing her badly.

3 comments:

YT said...

*Hugs*

It does sound miserable... life is always tough eh?

U will be ok *squeeze*

Candice said...

i can feel your sorrow. time will help you out. cheers honey.

Edvin Phang said...

:'(. i feel you 110%. it feels so bad when you cant tell nor express it.

looking at the phone hoping to find an sms that were like a daily routine, but only to realized that you were merely dreaming.

how nice if we could turn back the hands of time. suddenly R.Kelly's 'If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time' struck my head...it has never been this meaningful and sentimental