Monday, April 12, 2010

My first attempt in making wedding corsage

If you're close to me, i bet you'll know that i'm pretty busy lately, esepcially for weddings. I couldn't believe that I have 5 weddings to attend in just 2 months...and more to come! These weddings are close friends and cousin's of mine :)

WF is getting married, or i shall say, got married last weekend in Ipoh..but she'll have another official wedding ceromony in Kuching this coming weekend. Therefore me and a few colleagues will be in the city of cat to give her a hand.

WF wanted something special for her bridemaid's corsage, so we had a crafty night making these corsages, love the result though it's my 1st attempt.

DSC_0573
Olive green satin ribbon as the base, tied in white satin ribbon.

DSC_0576
Hot glue gun is superb useful!

DSC_0647
First, glue the fur to the center of the bow and then followed by the butterfly.

DSC_0583
All six of them

DSC_0685

4 comments:

YT said...

Nice ones!

Stephanie meiyu said...

Thanks sweetie, I'm thinking to make unique accessories for your bridemaids..something with a theme but all in differente design..

YT said...

I don really have any bridesmaids. But I m thinking of having special "friendship souvenirs" for my closer friends.

Can u help me with that?

Stephanie meiyu said...

Of course!! i will cry if u don't ask for my help..i'm always available for u