Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 53rd Birthday, Mommy

Do you know why I hate being alone, in the room, in the house or in the office?

Loneliness always reminds me of mommy, how she hugged me to bed when I was smaller, how she made milk for me every morning and forced me to drink, you know, I always had her around, and I blamed myself for not appreciating it until she'd gone now.

Life's have been tough last year, if you were to asked if 2009 was a great year to me, i would say NOPE! But I'm glad and proud of myself that i've pulled through and made a few wonderful friends,
YT and Jerine :)

Lets see..

In the 1st half of 2009, my company filed bankruptcy protection and went through a major retrenchments, TWICE! It was a torture to me and everybody, because if I am affected I'll be sad, or else my colleagues will be affected, both ways, I'll be sad and I was sad. Nevertheless, I stayed back and that's by God's grace!

Grandma was admitted to hospital and went through a major surgery, i was dead worried! She was tough, tougher than I've expected, she pulled through and on her way to full recovery now!

Had some issues with family that had made me cry every time my dad talked to me. But I don't want to reveal this one, anyhow, the problem resolved and Dad, Sheena and I are closer to each other now.

It has been 5 years now and I still wish mommy is here, but I know for sure, she is in a better place, but i just miss her so much!

3 comments:

YT said...

*Hugs*

Just want u to know, some friends are here to give u all support and to walk u out of the gloomy days :)

We all have our problems our worries, but I believe that if you try to be optimistic, you will survive!

Stephanie meiyu said...

hey babe, thanks! I know and I hate it when u sent me mushy mushy emails, made me cry only, hahaa, but i really apperciate it :)

Everything's good, no worries, but the feeling of missing someone is terrible, especailly those I've love so dearly.

Bumpy roads are good, because it'd helped me to grow into a better person now :)

Lets mamak tonight!

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes