Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 50th birthday, Lao Char Boh

We had a pre birthday celebration with YT earlier and will blog about that later. Last saturday, YT and i went for the 12 hours walkathon, but we didn't walk 12 hours la, my legs will break!

Anyhow, I managed to walked 16 km in 3.5 hours, amazing record for myself though i walked like a crab on the next day. The worse thing is that i still have a 8 hours training on the next day and the lift was off!!!! disaster!

After the walk, Pete and Jerine came and meet us for supper, and we suprised her with a birthday cake!

DSC_0935
YT is showing the piggy face because she blamed me for she can't dress up for celebration.

DSC_0938
Still not happy with it, because the cake was written, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAO CHAR BOH"
(traslated as happy birthday, old lady), and we gave her 5 huge candles.

DSC_0939
DSC_0936
Both of us were so sweaty and smelly. Yt wanted to stab me with the plastic knife, can she be smarter, she can't kill me with that, i'm made of Gold. stab Jerine please, she's made of tofu.

DSC_0937
Happily with the cake.

DSC_0952
YT kept saying Jerine looks more like the birthday girl, because she'd wore a dress, haha!

DSC_0940
DSC_0944
Uncle pete.

dear Lao Char Boh,
Happy 50th birthday!
love,
Sui Char Boh

3 comments:

YT said...

Yor... Ugly to the core! I can't believe I look so disgraceful on my own bday celebration!

I LoL when I see "Jerine is made of tofu"... so funny!

And kanasai u, u r joining my lao char boh club next month, bah!

Sui char boh konon... beh tahan.

But I really love u all lar. Thanks for making me look ugly and calling me old on my bday :)

*Muacks*

stephanie said...

see!!! i knew you're my die hard fan! you're the 1st to comment again :)

enjoy your last of being 49 years old ya, tomorrow you'll be a real 50 year old OLD lady

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes