Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Purple Wednesday

I always get really busy when Christmas is near, and also because I have a few wedding invitations at different states..phew! In addition with the over whelming orders from GetHooked* , I have so little time for myself, which i hate it. But....I've earned some extras to pamper myself this Christmas.

P1000698

Bought myself a hairband with huge satin purple flower from Forever 21 and love it!But, the only thing is when i wear it, it became like this! NOT what i imagine it would be!

So i glued it a bit here and there,

P1000707

Tadahh!!! it's so pretty...love every bits of it!

P1000708

Violet satin flower hairband :Forever21 ,RM15

Sheena and I went to the Coach at Gardens last weekend to shop for her birthday pressie. We went crazy when we realized there was a sales and it was a big one! Ok, i was exaggerating, i'm not a huge fan for Coach and i never went into a Coach shop before.

P1000723

I bought myself an early Christmas pressie from Coach, it's violet and I'm crazy for purple. I just couldn't resist, the bag was begging me to bring her home, so i took her home loooh!

P1000724

It's a sling bag! so pretty! I bought one for myself, another one for Sheena but in dark brown instead.

Signature sling bag in violet : Coach, RM490

P1000722

La Senza was having store wide 30% sales a couple of weeks ago at Queensbay and i bought myself a pastel purple bra with a matching panty, no! i'm not gonna show u my bra n panty, just the paper bag will do. YT bought one set too, kekeke!

Matching Bra & panty : La Senza ,RM89

Camera :PANASONIC LUMIX FS62

7 comments:

Jerine said...

oi...why never show what u bought from la senza?

Stephanie meiyu said...

i shy shy.......keke!

YT said...

@Jerine I know how her bra looks like... somemore know her size ler. Muahahah!

@Steph Nice sling. I want!

Stephanie meiyu said...

issshhh...YT, i know ur size too!

Yvonne Yong said...

purple is goood!!!! hahaha i think it's purple everyday for me @_@

Stephanie meiyu said...

i super love purple!

Celine Classic Bags said...

Throughout 60% Down In celine outlet. Ordering economical Celine luggage sales on the internet, this Celine bags webstore may well is one among the adequate variety. This great site supplies kinds of Celine luggage that you can buy with a lot of affordable price, that also includes Celine Cabas Bags, Celine Classic Bags combined with Celine Luggage Bags.Secure Purchasing, Quick Delivery And even Healthy Client Service Could Make You Now have Great Procuring Time period. The following Is Usually The Best Shop To Obtain Celine Handbags.Celine Factory Outlet site: http://www.salecelinebags.com.