Monday, December 07, 2009

CJ7 polymer clay charms

Tired but I still managed to get these done in time for Sim to give them to CC for Christmas.

cj7front
Candie --- Brandie --- Hottie --- CJ7 --- Sandie

I had them all named and marked them as one of a kind, which means I will not accept orders for duplication because I wanted to make them very special, for CC.

cj7back

The back view

cj7santa

Hottie is my favourite! Oh, they're tiny and mini, only about 1.5cm -2cm in height.

off topic:
1. I drank more than 2 cups of Nescafe daily, and i still feel tired.
2. I broke my own record by carrying 8 parcels to the post office tomorrow.

Pictures taken with : PANASONIC LUMIX FS62

5 comments:

Ciyou said...

those cj7 are simply just to cute....

Stephanie meiyu said...

yeap!! they're soooo , especially the one with santarina hat

YT said...

They look HUGE in pix. Haha~~~

Stephanie meiyu said...

YT, they're very small.....

Yvonne Yong said...

woah.. so cute! one of a kind :O