Thursday, October 15, 2009

Katedelina

I'm so excited when i see a box in my house sent by Jerine. There're so many things inside, including T-shirt which says "Daddy's girl" and it fits me just nice! oh..and lots of charms and stickers as well as a very unique hair brush..hahaha!

I love you Jerine!

Here's Katedelina, she traveled thousand miles from Tasmania. She was naked she reached me, so i add a little here and there....taaaddaa, a whole new Katedelina.

katedelina

She's pretty, dainty, and she has attitude.

katedelina2

I've made her a pink daisy flower necklace.

katedelina3

..and hand sew a black felt hat for her :)

Camera :CANON POWERSHOT A540

2 comments:

Jerine said...

OMG... Katedelina is so cute. I almost couldn't recognise her. Wait... Isn't her name something else that sounds like gibberish? Hahaha... baby said katedelina looks like pimp daddy.

Agnes Sim said...

hehe...so cute neh...Katedelina with the necklace is nice. ;-)