Thursday, October 01, 2009

Handmade Birthday cards

Went to Toy'r'Us to shop for boss sons' birthday party, I've gotta admit I love it there! It is our favourite place to go, toys are fun, aren't they?

I've made a birthday card with safari theme, because I've wrapped the presents with my favourite zebra prints from IKEA.

birthdaycardsafari

Not so safari after all, just a giraffe puffed up sticker i got from Jusco. The letter stickers was donated by Jerine :P

zebra

On the other, I've a custom order for a lovely girl's mom, this officially marks my 1st handmade card sales.

mommy2

I always love the combination of maroon and brown, makes it looks so vintage.

peachbracelet

Made a bracelet for myself over the weekend, btw,its vintage chain, love it!

earringsss

..and a pair of custom made earrings for YT's cousin's girl friend.

4 comments:

YT said...

Beccy (my cousin's gf) loves them so much. She wore it to the wedding with a dark blue dress, looks perfect with her blonde hair. Thanks babe!

Stephanie meiyu said...

you're welcome pretty!

Jerine said...

OMG... the safari and zebra print things reminded me of Ris Low.

stephanie said...

haha! unfortunately, she inspired me :) did u know she quit?