Monday, July 06, 2009

People just don't listen!

I thought it was my mistake that I never state that the chatter box in my blogshop is only for inquiries. Therefore I added a little note.

I'm not trying to be unfriendly, but because I think advertising in chatter box will not help to boost up your sale or blog hits, this is just my opinion, forgive me if I've offended you.

But I'm not too happy when i've already stated clearly that no advertisements in the chatter box yet people still paste in their advertisements! Why they just don't listen?!

I'm sorry to do this, but this Chatter heaven box is strictly for inquiries only, please do not flood it with advertisements.





4 comments:

Jerine said...

i had this problem with the same guy. he keep posting up comment on the chatbox that he already clicked the advertisement. i got so angry because google will think that i'm asking him to click the advertisement. he kept doing that for five times already despite i deleted his post. i'm scared one day google will ban me from using the service and i wont be able to get my money. i've manage to earn quite some money in there and its not easy. and i don't want that moron to cause me trouble. yeeeee.... geram!

stephanie said...

aiyoooh, yealoh, damn geram!!!yesterday i was on fire..

YT said...

Pathetic ppl. They see the good traffic to ur blog and tried some cheapo tricks to direct some traffics over to their probably cheapalak blogshop!

Oi bugger, if u wanna advertise, pay Steph lar! Again it depends whether she think the money is worth her space or not! Duh~

Stephanie meiyu said...

hahaahahaa!!! we're a bunch of angry people :)