Tuesday, July 07, 2009

New things at Stephanie's

I've been busy trying to get a new look for Stephanie's and I think a new header is a new start. I'm trying to get my business card printed but have been asking around and they don't have custom sizing, i don't like the standard size..so old man!

Beside, i am thinking to print brand tags so i don't have to print stickers from the shop every now and then. I'm so excited!

Mean while, new updates at Stephanie's

julynew2

I didn't realised most of them are butterflies and flowers until i compiled the pictures :)

2 comments:

Jin's kitchen said...

hey, sweetie..i know there is a printing company in seberang prai :Thunder Print do custom printing and sticker printing as well, do check it out.. :)

Stephanie meiyu said...

oh, really? thanks Jin! i'll try to wikimapia their location :)