Saturday, July 04, 2009

New Header banner for Stephanie's

I've been busy designing name cards for Stephanie's, it's done but I will not show it here yet until it's printed on the card. But since I've designed the card, i thought i should change my blogshop banner as well, to match with the business card.

Here you go, I'm very very happy with the design. Pete did the drawing from stretch, but i designed it. I just sketched out on a piece of paper but i never thought it'll looks so nice, love him more every day!

Stephanieheader1

If you've linked me, please relink me with the new avatar/banner. The old one is a bit dull, this feels so sunshine!

6 comments:

YT said...

Super love it! So nice. And the leaves reminded me of some of your clay creations!

stephanie said...

thank you!I love leafs and trees ..

Jerine said...

i super love it too....

stephanie said...

keke! Will give u a copy of my business card when they're ready.

Eunice said...

very environmental friendly and refreshing :P
the leaf reminds me of what u did the other day, the brunt earrings.

stephanie said...

ahaha! exactly, thats what I have in mind, because i couldn't get it done in polymer clay, so i fored pete to draw it for me :)