Monday, June 08, 2009

My latest design

I've been designing hundred of bracelets and realized I have yet make one for myself. I've always like chunky bracelets, because i like that chime chime sound whenever i move my hands.

stephcharm
stephcharm2

These are my favourite charms, and I think it looks fabulous on that rolo chain. I've been searching for rolo chain since day 1 and finally found it from beading.com.my.

Apart from that, I've have some sneak preview on what's coming up next on Stephanie's

Junenew

Using rolo chain again, now you know how much I love them! These are just part of my latest designs, I have more coming up, stay tuned!

candyearrings

This pair of candy sweet earrings are made from Polymer clay, not for sale though, because they are not perfect, notice the gaps? I promise the next time i make these pendants again, it'll be good enough to put up for sale :)

4 comments:

Eunice said...

I adore the bracelet you did for yourself, very nice :)

Stephanie meiyu said...

Thank you eunice :)

Meisiang said...

hi steph..u got urself a very nice bracelet..like it so much..
make more nice nice bracelet o. :p

Stephanie meiyu said...

Thank you meisiang!!yes, i will make more nice nice bracelet