Monday, June 08, 2009

My holiday and toggles

I've stayed home these few days, to design a whole new series of accessories but tragedy happens.

IMG_5151

Pretty obvious already... Hundreds of toggles all jumble up ........

IMG_5152

It fell from the top!!! This is why i need a craft room, i don't have enough space to place my boxes of charms and findings..thank goodness it's only toggles (which is bigger in size), i couldn't imagine if they were seed beads (which is smaller than the rice)~!

I took only 20 minutes to sort them back to the box, this wasn't the worse tragedy. There was one time when my head & eye pins fell from my table and they ended them just like the pictures, they took me 1 freaking hour to sort them nicely.

I'm in love with DKNY Fresh Blossom, I want I want!!

Sneak preview....

junenew2


6 comments:

Joan said...

god.... u got so much toggle~~~i want it... last time i've gemstone chip's tragedy... terrible~~

Stephanie meiyu said...

keke, yea, I prefer to buy toggles in bulk :) next time we can share share so i don't have to keep them and not all of them are used ^_^

Gem stones is bad...bad bad..hahaha!

Ciyou said...

u have so much toogle....
My seed beads fell down before and I didn't sort them as I think its impossible for me to sort them out...

Joan said...

OMG~~~~ seed beads lagi teruk....

Stephanie meiyu said...

omg omg, i couldn't imagine that...

Wendy said...

hahah.. i too have similar experience and mine was a 2 big box full of charms that are suppose to be up for sale during my first bazaar. It just fell off the table when we were fussing over other stuff and man!!! it was seriously hard work sorting them all out again. But sales that day was the best and my frens said it's because dropping them means 'charms going out fast'.. hahaha..