Friday, June 26, 2009

Micheal Jackson -1958-2009

OMG! this is such a shocking news! When i came to office this morning and I read MSN.com as usual, to know that Micheal Jackson has died! What is this?! I remember telling Pete that if next time Micheal Jackson comes to Malaysia for concert, I'll definitely go no matter how...and I remember saying it'll be once in a life time.........there goes my hope.

Why why why?? why do you have to died so young? I haven't seen u in person yet leh...i hate you!


Read the stories here.

6 comments:

Eunice said...

I'm shocked too. And regretted I did not attend his concert back then =/

Stephanie meiyu said...

wow, eunice, you're so fast loh, i just update it like minutes ago....work very free kah?

have you done homework? this time must go with a list of what to make to save time thinking. OH, i mean out polyclay night on monday

YT said...

Wow, everyone loves MJ huh? Have to admit he's really a legend but again, I m not a huge fan.

Stephanie meiyu said...

I don't love him laaa....i'm not a huge fan either, but he's very legendary, and he surprised the world with everything he did, in a good and bad way.

Edvin Phang said...

indeed, a super shocking news...

Stephanie meiyu said...

yealoh! I damn sad la, because i plan to go for his concert in Malaysia one. Yesterday i watched news about him, feel like crying, he was damn good in dancing lohhh...

ouch, suddenly feel my life not complete without going to his concert. Is like our parents not knowing who is Elvis Presley...blablabla