Friday, May 01, 2009

Poladroid Image Maker

Because of curiosity, I downloaded Poladroid Image Maker, which converts pictures into vintage like image, and i have to say, I'm addicted to it. It's so fun to play with, see my images below..

timelesstiny-polasunnytiny-pola
IMG_4445-polaIMG_4475-pola
elainetiny-polaIMG_4491-pola

Georgia-pola

These vintage Cabochons look so vintage now, pretty isn't it? Oh, just before i forget, quite a number of people asked me where i got my clear pebbles, I bought them from Tesco, but today I found it in Art Friends in Gardens ^_^

I found E6000 craft adhesive and clear glass glue there too, no need to buy them online now, I'm so happy!
Btw, I wanted to put up some new designs up for sale in Stephanie's but Digi Wireless was a disaster, i couldn't get the pictures uploaded....so I guess I'll have to wait until i get back to Penang.

3 comments:

YT said...

Hey, just wondering when can the bracelet be ready (the one I ordered for my colleague) and when can you pick up the one that needed extension?

Stephanie meiyu said...

ohh.....sorry YT, i havent started, was waiting for you to confirm, now i guess it's confirm ya? I'll make it this weekend

Stephanie meiyu said...

confirmation*