Saturday, April 04, 2009

New Arrival of Cabochon flowers & feligree

I've been longing for these for so long, I finally decided to purchase some from etsy.com . I can find loads of pretty things from etsy.com, but shipping is a little bit pricey and also due to currency conversion rate, most of the items are relatively expensive.

IMG_4120

These flowers are called Cabochon flowers, they're made of high quality acrylic with perfect carftmanship. I can' stop indulging myself into these, love every bits of it!

IMG_4124
IMG_4125

There are rose, sakura and chrysanthemum cabochons in different sizes and colours.

IMG_4127

Have you heard of Russian Matryoshka doll, I think they're fabulous, these are called cameo charm pendants.

IMG_4123

These are feligree ring base, I plan to attach cabochon flowers to make really beautiful rings. It'll be up for sale at Stephanie's pretty soon, don't go away ya :)

IMG_4121

Cute acrylic golden ribbons, they're free from the seller, sweet isn't it?

2 comments:

Ciyou said...

they looks lovely~~ yup, i agree etsy have lots of nice stuffs but the shipping cost some times are like....too expensive

stephanie said...

yes yes, shipping is expensive :)