Wednesday, February 04, 2009

How to stay young

Daddy sent me an interesting article, I thought you should read it too :)

HOW TO STAY YOUNG

1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'
I'm pretty conscious about my weight though, but never bother to do anything. Don't mention about my height and age, if you don't ask me, i would probably forget. So, I'm young!

2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
My friends are all cheerful, even my pet doggie and tortoises are. So, I'm young!

3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
I definitely have to agree on this, I love craftings! So, I'm young!

4. Enjoy the simple things.
Even a small cute sticker makes my day. So, I'm young!

5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
I have been doing this everyday at work and at home. So, I'm young!

6. The tears happen.. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
I don't really agree that the only person who is with us is ourselves, God is with us all the time. So, I'm still young!

7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
You never know how crazy I am over pets, only if i own a pet shop, I probably never sell any animals in it. I love my family more than you can imagine. So, I'm young!

8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
Errr, does having supplements counts? I'm trying my best to improve my fatty liver. So, I'm young!

9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
I don't understand this, what is guilt trips?

10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
I LOVE YOU!! To whoever whom is reading this, I know you must be someone close to me. I'M YOUNG!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

2 comments:

Anonymoose said...

A guilt trip is when you've done something wrong and you keep regretting it for a long period of time.

and I love you too xD!

Stephanie meiyu said...

ohh, icic! Thanks a bunch!