Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Rose quartz and cube glass bead

I went to this shop call Gem (Bar) in Queensbay Mall yesterday, they sell mostly semi-precious gem stones. To become a member where u'll get half price for everything single thing, purchase RM100 and above to automatically become a member.

I bought lots of findings and a strand of rose quarts, cube and bicone glass beads. I never thought chipped rose quarts can turned out to be so pretty!

IMG_1526
Ingredient : brown cube glass beads, white gold plated chain, chipped rose quartz and seahorse charm

IMG_1528
Ingredient : white gold plated, chipped rose quarts and gold plastic round bead.

IMG_1531
Ingredient : greenish blue Swarovski crystal, black Japanese seed beads, ball chain and box charm

IMG_1533
Ingredient : Chipped rose quartz and pink handbag charm.

I have to admit that I'm addicted to it already, I have been doing this day and night and i don't feel bored about it. If you think they're pretty, drop me a comment, i just wanted to know if there's someone think the same way like i do :)

4 comments:

wendy said...

Hie Steph! Wow.. i guess i left Penang too early to miss out on the bead shop in Queensbay Mall.. hehe..but it's great to hear they are starting to have beads shops in Penang. By the way, you have really pretty pieces! Do keep it up!! :)

Stephanie meiyu said...

thankz a lot! I'm addicted to it already, i guess i've been reading too many beading blogs.

I love love love ur pieces too, they're my inspirations.

sheenafong said...

hey, u can start some making your christmas collections..i'll buy from you, but i don want christmas tree and santa ok? other charms are all welcomed!! :D

Stephanie meiyu said...

hahaha, I'm not selling them yet, don't have the idea of selling at the moment, because i need someone to teach me how to make a nicer online blog-store :P ask edvin phang?