Sunday, September 28, 2008

More than I imagined

I've spent my Sunday afternoon doing these, feeling satisfied.

IMG_1483
I always love chunky bracelet with alphabets or numbers, simple yet unique.
Ingredient : White gold plated link chain, metal box charm, F letter charm.

IMG_1485
Butterfly and flower, they're inseparable. This bracelet don't have chunky chain like the 1st 2 i did, I've used ball chain to make it looks famine.
Ingredient : Pink flower and butterfly charm, ball and chain link, Swarovski crystal (pink and blur)

IMG_1490
This handphone keychain consist of turquoise Swarovski crystal and metal seahorse charm.I learned to hold Swarovski crystal into cubes with waxed nylon thread, it was easy but tedious.

IMG_1499
Yearning for more butterfly.
Ingredient : Pink Swarovski and coloured butterfly charm

IMG_1491
Blooming daisy on shinning crystal.
Ingredient : Light blue Swarovski and blue daisy charm

Then i thought i might as well do its packaging, i could give it as a gift.
IMG_1507
I came out with Freedom as its name, because blue and sea horse reminds me of the ocean and ocean means freedom.

3 comments:

liwei said...

Wow! Girl, you can start selling them dy!

I want! ;)

estherlei said...

Steph, that is very nice!
mind to tell what is the site u buy all those diy stuff?

Stephanie meiyu said...

thanks darling, how have u been??? feels like its been ages since i last saw u.

esther, i bought from a few sites actually, but i can recommend u beading.com.my and marinacraft.com, i bought most of my charms from ebay.com.my :)