Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy is coming to town..

Daddy and Sheena decided to spend their weekend in Penang, how could i not be excited? This time, they should be on the highway speeding to reach Penang in no time. Ever since Daddy retired, he has been planning trips either with family or friends. I supposed this should be the ideal retirement, no commitments, no responsibility, no health problem, still full with energy and most of all, no financial constraint.

So, yea....I'm not in the mood for working already.

IMG_1424
IMG_1421[1]
Biscuit anyone? I'm not making more, because I'm out of plasticine already. Waiting anxiously for my polymer clay to arrive.

2 comments:

eunice said...

you have a lot of patience in doing it, very cute lar ur plasticine collection :D

Stephanie meiyu said...

thankz! Yea, when it comes to crafting, i have all the patience which i wouldn't have in other things.