Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Addicted

I'm always addicted to something, but usually it will not last long. So, i'm currently addicted to plasticine, thats because i don't have polymer clay with me!

I'd completely ignore Peter the whole night, he played gunbound and got really bored later. He was trying to convince me into watching a DVD with him, succeeded but took him hours to finally pull me off my plasticine.

IMG_1418 IMG_1419
I was trying to make a pink cow actually, but it turn out to be like a pig, shouldn't have used pink. The second one was meant to be a fruit cupcake, but looks like ice-cream instead, added bananas, cerry's oranges, cream with chocolate chips.

IMG_1416 IMG_1409
I shall call this poo-ka-boo, i sure mix its colour well to look so like poop. I have lovely-daily robot, DJ robot and resue robot.

IMG_1406
I am still really proud of my MIKE, he;s sitting high up watching me playing with my plasticine.


2 comments:

Lobak said...

Babes!! You're really good at this.....

heheheheh

Stephanie meiyu said...

Thankz licia!